A Practical Method for Controlling a Large Nonlinear Stochastic System
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1962. "Unfilled Orders, Price Changes, and Business Fluctuations," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number zarn62-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad Jafari Samimi & Amir Mansor Tehranchian, 2005. "An Application of the Stochastic Optimal Control Algorithm (OPTCON) to the Public Sector Economy of Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 10(1), pages 189-209, spring.
- David Kendrick, 1976. "Applications of Control Theory to Macroeconomics," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 171-190 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Bianchi, Carlo & Corsi, Paolo & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1982. "Uncertainty of policy recommendations for nonlinear econometric models: some empirical results," MPRA Paper 28846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory Chow, 1976. "Methodology: An Approach to the Feedback Control of Nonlinear Econometric Systems," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 3, pages 297-309 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .