Correspondence of the Monetary Theory of Nominal Income with Experience
In: A Theoretical Framework for Monetary Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Visser, H., 1987. "A survey of recent developments in monetary theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Nelson, Edward & Schwartz, Anna J., 2008.
"The impact of Milton Friedman on modern monetary economics: Setting the record straight on Paul Krugman's "Who was Milton Friedman?","
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 835-856, May.
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2007. "The Impact of Milton Friedman on Modern Monetary Economics: Setting the Record Straight on Paul Krugman's "Who Was Milton Friedman?"," NBER Working Papers 13546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2008. "The impact of Milton Friedman on modern monetary economics: setting the record straight on Paul Krugman’s 'Who Was Milton Friedman?," Working Papers 2007-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hossein Niavand & Farzaneh Haghighat Nia & R. Mahesh, 2018. "The Impact of Free Information Technology (IT) on Financial Markets," Business Management and Strategy, Macrothink Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 105-113, December.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2019.
"Central bank losses and monetary policy rules: A DSGE investigation,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 289-303.
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2019. "Central bank losses and monetary policy rules: A DSGE investigation," Post-Print hal-02876656, HAL.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2016. "Should Central Banks Care About Fiscal Rules?," NBER Working Papers 22800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold Stevens Ávila Aguirre, 2013. "Comportamiento de la demanda de dinero en Colombia durante el periodo 2000: I-2010: IV," Apuntes del Cenes, Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia, June.
- Lothian, James R., 2009. "Milton Friedman's monetary economics and the quantity-theory tradition," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1086-1096, November.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 1999.
"Nominal income targeting in an open-economy optimizing model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 553-578, June.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 1998. "Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model," Seminar Papers 644, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2000. "Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model," NBER Working Papers 6675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, B.T. & Nelson, E., 1998. "Nominal Income Targeting in an Open-Economy Optimizing Model," Papers 644, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2013.
"Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003–2008,"
Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 28(Spring 20), pages 75-96.
- Cebula, Richard, 2011. "Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003-2008," MPRA Paper 53203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kent Matthews & Kian Ong, 2022. "Is inflation caused by deteriorating inflation expectations or excessive monetary growth?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 259-274, June.
- M. Aynul Hasan & Ashfaque H. Khan & Hafiz A. Pasha & M. Ajaz Rasheed, 1995. "What Explains the Current High Rate of Inflation in Pakistan?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 927-943.
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2016.
"Nominal income versus Taylor-type rules in practice,"
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2016. "Nominal income versus Taylor-type rules in practice," ESSEC Working Papers WP1610, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Biswajit Maitra, 2018. "Determinants of Nominal Interest Rates in India," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 16(1), pages 265-288, March.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 2017. "Memories of Friedman and Patinkin," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 125(6), pages 1831-1834.
- Fisher, Douglas & Serletis, Apostolos, 1988. "Monetary Velocity In The United States: Money Growth And Variability Tests On Quarterly And Monthly Data 1970 - 1985," Department of Economics and Business - Archive 259445, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos P. Barros & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2014.
"Long Memory in Angolan Macroeconomic Series: Mean Reversion versus Explosive Behaviour,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 59-73, March.
- Carlos Barros & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana, 2014. "Long Memory in Angolan Macroeconomic Series: Mean Reversion versus Explosive Behaviour," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 59-73.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Carlos Pestana Barros & Guglielmo Maria Caporale, 2014. "Long memory in Angolan macroeconomic series: mean reversion versus explosive behaviour," NCID Working Papers 01/2014, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Fernando MIERZEJEWSKI & Katholieke Universiteit, 2009. "Towards A General Theory Of Liquidity Preference," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Jianfei Shen & Erli Dan & Yalin Lu & Yiwei Guo, 2021. "Exploratory Research on Overfertilization in Grain Production and Its Relationship with Financial Factors: Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-19, February.
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2017. "Monetary Rule, Central Bank Loss and Household’s Welfare: an Empirical Investigation," Globalization Institute Working Papers 329, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.