Appendices to "Business Cycles, Inflation, and Forecasting, 2nd edition"
In: Business Cycles, Inflation, and Forecasting, 2nd edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. O. Stekler, 1968. "An Evaluation of Quarterly Judgmental Economic Forecasts," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41, pages 329-329.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonello D’Agostino & Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Michele Modugno, 2016.
"Nowcasting Business Cycles: A Bayesian Approach to Dynamic Heterogeneous Factor Models,"
Advances in Econometrics,in: Dynamic Factor Models, volume 35, pages 569-594
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Modugno, Michele, 2015. "Nowcasting Business Cycles: a Bayesian Approach to Dynamic Heterogeneous Factor Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2006. "Synchronization of cycles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 59-79, May.
- Wynne, Mark A. & Balke, Nathan S., 1992.
"Are deep recessions followed by strong recoveries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 183-189, June.
- Wynne, Mark A. & Balke, Nathan S., 1992. "Are deep recessions followed by strong recoveries?," Working Papers 9201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gregory R. Duffee & Stephen D. Prowse, "undated". "What's Good for GM...? Using Auto Industry Stock Returns to Forecast Business Cycles and Test the Q-Theory of Investment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ernst. A. Boehm & Geoffrey H. Moore, 1984. "New Economic Indicators for Australia, 1949-84," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 17(4), pages 34-56.
- Layton, Allan P. & Smith, Daniel R., 2007. "Business cycle dynamics with duration dependence and leading indicators," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 855-875, December.
- Hall, Thomas E., 1995. "Price cyclicality in the natural rate-nominal demand shock model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 257-272.
- Cover, James P. & Pecorino, Paul, 2005. "The length of US business expansions: When did the break in the data occur?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 452-471, September.
- Guha, Debashis & Hiris, Lorene, 2002. "The aggregate credit spread and the business cycle," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 219-227.
- Liang, Kuo-Yuan & Yen, Chen-Hui, 2014. "Dissecting the cycles: An intermarket investigation and its implications to portfolio reallocation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 39-51.
- Pinto, Santiago & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G. & Sharp, Robert, 2015. "Learning About Consumer Uncertainty from Qualitative Surveys: As Uncertain As Ever," Working Paper 15-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andrew J. Filardo, 1999. "How reliable are recession prediction models?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 35-55.
- Stephen K. McNees, 1992. "The 1990-91 recession in historical perspective," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- Clausen, Saskia & Flor, Christian Riis, 2015. "The impact of assets-in-place on corporate financing and investment decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 64-80.
- Mario Coccia, 2010. "Positive and negative stress in business cycle behaviour," CERIS Working Paper 201001, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1991. "What is a Business Cycle?," NBER Working Papers 3863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peláez, Rolando F., 2015. "Market-timing the business cycle," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 55-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .