Trends and Cycles in Productivity, Unit Costs, and Prices: An International Perspective
In: Business Cycles, Inflation, and Forecasting, 2nd edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph W. Conard, 1966. "The Behavior of Interest Rates: A Progress Report," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number cona66-1.
- W. Braddock Hickman, 1953.
"The Volume of Corporate Bond Financing Since 1900,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hick53-1.
- Simon Kuznets, 1950. "Shares of Upper Income Groups in Income and Savings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn50-1.
- Hamburger, Michael J & Kochin, Levis A, 1972. "Money and Stock Prices: The Channels of Influence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 231-249, May.
- Richard T. Selden, 1963. "Introduction to "Trends and Cycles in the Commercial Paper Market"," NBER Chapters,in: Trends and Cycles in the Commercial Paper Market, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard T. Selden, 1963. "Trends and Cycles in the Commercial Paper Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number seld63-1.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1.
- Oskar Morgenstern, 1959. "International Financial Transactions and Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number morg59-1.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.