Errata Statement for "Capital and Rates of Return in Manufacturing Industries"
In: Capital and Rates of Return in Manufacturing Industries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reint Gropp & Anil K Kashyap, 2010.
"A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 219-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gropp, Reint & Kashyap, Anil K., 2008. "A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-102, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Reint Gropp & Anil Kashyap, 2009. "A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casu, Barbara & Girardone, Claudia, 2010. "Integration and efficiency convergence in EU banking markets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 260-267, October.
- Gerakos, Joseph & Kovrijnykh, Andrei, 2013. "Performance shocks and misreporting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 57-72.
- Arribas Ivan & Perez Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2010.
"The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-55, December.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009. "The determinants of international financial integration revisited: the role of networks and geographic neutrality," MPRA Paper 18717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:525-602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neng Jiang & Paul A. Kattuman, 2012. "China’s WTO Accession and Long-Term Profitability of Chinese Firms," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 53-73, February.
- Saeed Ahmed, 2007. "Forecasting Profitability, Earnings, and Corporate Taxes: Evidence from UK Companies," SBP Working Paper Series 16, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Tsang, Albert, 2011. "The valuation-relevance of the foreign translation adjustment: The effect of barriers to entry," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 431-458.
- Dr A A Rushdi, 2008. "Approaches to Asset Valuation in the Government Trading Enterprises of Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-16, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised May 2008.
- F. C.v.N. Fourie & A. Smith, 1998. "The Concentration - Profits Stalemate I: Causality and Interpretation Problems," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 66(4), pages 265-276, December.
- Dechow, Patricia & Ge, Weili & Schrand, Catherine, 2010. "Understanding earnings quality: A review of the proxies, their determinants and their consequences," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 344-401, December.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahmood, Talat, 1990. "Die Dynamik der Rentabilität als stochastischer Prozess: eine empirische Zeitreihenanalyse von ausgewählten deutschen und amerikanischen Unternehmen. Vom Fachbereich 20 Informatik der Technischen Univ," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 112236.
- Robert H. Litzenberger & O. Maurice Joy, 1973. "InterIndustry Profitability Under Uncertainty," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(3), pages 338-349, September.
- Gongyu Chen & Chris Higson & Sean Holly & Ivan Petrella, 2010. "Equity Markets, Financial Integration and Competitive Convergence," Working Paper / FINESS 1.5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:48:y:2018:i:1:p:108-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:21:y:1990:i:1990-3:p:287-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:100-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Rousslang, 1997. "International income shifting by US multinational corporations," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 925-934.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:95-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marris, R & Singh, Ajit, 1966. "A Measure of a Firm's Average Share Price," MPRA Paper 51712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Guohua & Yue, Heng & Zhao, Longkai, 2009. "A re-examination of China's share issue privatization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2322-2332, December.
- Kao, Jennifer L. & Wu, Donghui & Yang, Zhifeng, 2009. "Regulations, earnings management, and post-IPO performance: The Chinese evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-76, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .