Resolution of Failing Central Counterparties
In: Making Failure Feasible
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Resolution Regimes for Central Clearing Parties
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-10-09 18:02:53
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bignon, Vincent & Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2016. "The Failure of a Clearinghouse: Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boissel, Charles & Derrien, François & Ors, Evren & Thesmar, David, 2017.
"Systemic risk in clearing houses: Evidence from the European repo market,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 511-536.
- Thesmar, David & Ors, Evren & Derrien, Francois & Boissel, Charles, 2015. "Systemic Risk in Clearing Houses: Evidence from the European Repo Market," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1112, HEC Paris.
- Charles Boissel & François Derrien & Evren Örs & David Thesmar, 2016. "Systemic risk in clearing houses: Evidence from the European repo market," ESRB Working Paper Series 10, European Systemic Risk Board.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoo:bookch:9-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hostaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.