On the Balance of Trade
In: Essays, Moral and Political
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giordani, Paolo E. & Rocha, Nadia & Ruta, Michele, 2016.
"Food prices and the multiplier effect of trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 102-122.
- Paolo Giordani & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2014. "Food Prices and the Multiplier Effect of Trade Policy," IMF Working Papers 14/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruce Bartlett, 1992. "Jonathan Swift: Father of Supply-Side Economics?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 745-748, Fall.
- Pavel Trunin & Sergey Narkevich, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble to Become Regional Reserve Currency," Working Papers 118, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Narkevich, Siarhei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble as a Regional Reserve Currency," Published Papers dok2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Borio, Claudio, 2016. "On the centrality of the current account in international economics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 266-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetcha:1742-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.