The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis and Policy Responses: Central Asia and the Caucasus
In: Central Asia and the Caucasus: At the Crossroads of Eurasia in the 21st Century
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Pradeep K. Mitra, 2010. "The Global Economic Crisis of 2008-09 in the Caucasus, Central Asia and Mongolia," Other Working Papers centasia2010crisis, Emerging Markets Forum.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Bubula & Inci Ötker, 2002. "The Evolution of Exchange Rate Regimes Since 1990; Evidence From De Facto Policies," IMF Working Papers 02/155, International Monetary Fund.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:chpter:centasia-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Whelan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emmfous.html .