The London Congestion Charging Scheme, 2003–2006
In: Road Congestion Pricing in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatman, Daniel G. & Manville, Michael, 2014. "Theory versus implementation in congestion-priced parking: An evaluation of SFpark, 2011–2012," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 52-60.
- Zheng, Zuduo & Liu, Zhiyuan & Liu, Chuanli & Shiwakoti, Nirajan, 2014. "Understanding public response to a congestion charge: A random-effects ordered logit approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 117-134.
- Safirova, Elena A. & Houde, Sébastien & Coleman, Conrad T. & Harrington, Winston & Lipman, D. Abram, 2006. "Long-Term Consequences of Congestion Pricing: A Small Cordon in the Hand Is Worth Two in the Bush," Discussion Papers dp-06-42, Resources For the Future.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2015. "The Gothenburg congestion charge. Effects, design and politics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 134-146.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:11-12:y:2017:i::p:23-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Vos, Jonas, 2016. "Road pricing in a polycentric urban region: Analysing a pilot project in Belgium," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 134-142.
- Palma, André de & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef, 2006.
"Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 97-105, March.
- Andre de Palma & Lindsey Robin & Proost Stef, 2005. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: an overview," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0506, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- DE PALMA, AndrÃ© & LINDSEY, Robin & PROOST, Stef, 2006. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1880, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:eee:juecon:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:133-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daganzo, Carlos F & Lehe, Lewis, 2016. "Zone Pricing in Theory and PracticeÂ," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt39f0v6kq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Gibson, Matthew & Carnovale, Maria, 2015.
"The effects of road pricing on driver behavior and air pollution,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 62-73.
- Matthew Gibson & Maria Carnovale, 2015. "The effects of road pricing on driver behavior and air pollution," Post-Print hal-01589743, HAL.
- Matthew Gibson & Maria Carnovale, 2015. "The Effects of Road Pricing on Driver Behavior and Air Pollution," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-16, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2012.
"International fuel tax assessment: an application to Chile,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 127-144, April.
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2010. "International Fuel Tax Assessment: An Application to Chile," Discussion Papers dp-10-07, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Jon Strand, 2011. "International Fuel Tax Assessment; An Application to Chile," IMF Working Papers 11/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Leape, 2006. "The London Congestion Charge," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 157-176, Fall.
- Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas & Hugosson, Muriel B. & Brundell-Freij, Karin, 2012. "The Stockholm congestion charges—5 years on. Effects, acceptability and lessons learnt," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 1-12.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2016.
"Is congestion pricing fair? Consumer and citizen perspectives on equity effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-15.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "Is congestion pricing fair? Consumer and citizen perspectives on equity effects," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Richard J. Arnott, 2005. "City Tolls â€“ One Element of an Effective Policy Cocktail," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 5-11, November.
- Lisa Schweitzer & Brian Taylor, 2008. "Just pricing: the distributional effects of congestion pricing and sales taxes," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(6), pages 797-812, November.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2012. "Estimating welfare effects of congestion charges in real world settings," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12789_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.