Local public goods and clubs
In: Handbook of Public Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2011. "A new economic geography model of central places," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 240-252, March.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2012.
"Dynamics and Stability of Constitutions, Coalitions, and Clubs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1446-1476, June.
- Konstantin Sonin & Georgy Egorov & Daron Acemoglu, 2008. "Dynamics and Stability of Constitutions, Coalitions and Clubs," 2008 Meeting Papers 314, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2008. "Dynamics and Stability of Constitutions, Coalitions, and Clubs," NBER Working Papers 14239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polborn Mattias K, 2008.
"Competing for Recognition through Public Good Provision,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-25, September.
- Mattias Polborn, 2007. "Competing for Recognition through Public Good Provision," CESifo Working Paper Series 1920, CESifo Group Munich.
- Turner, Matthew A., 2007. "A simple theory of smart growth and sprawl," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 21-44, January.
- Elvery, Joel A., 2010. "City size and skill intensity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 367-379, November.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2008. "Rent-seeking, spillovers and the benefits of decentralization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 217-228, January.
- Hochman, Oded, 2011. "Efficient agglomeration of spatial clubs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 118-135, January.
- Diego Puga, 2010.
"The Magnitude And Causes Of Agglomeration Economies,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 203-219.
- Diego Puga, 2009. "The magnitude and causes of agglomeration economies," Working Papers 2009-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Matthias Dahm, 2010.
"Free mobility and taste-homogeneity of jurisdiction structures,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 259-272, March.
- Dahm, Matthias, 2009. "Free Mobility and Taste-Homogeneity of Jurisdiction Structures," Working Papers 2072/15809, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2004. "The impact of fiscal decentralization on income segregation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/68, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Bloch, Francis & Zenginobuz, E. Unal, 2006. "Tiebout equilibria in local public good economies with spillovers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1745-1763, September.
- Martijn B.W. Kobus & Jos N. van Ommeren & Hans R.A. Koster & Piet Rietveld, 2013. "Congestible Goods and Hoarding: A Test based on Students' Use of University Computers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-083/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization, Rural Industrialization, and Undocumented Labor Mobility in Rural China (1982-87)," IZA Discussion Papers 9024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Corazzini, Ugo Gianazza, 2006. "Asymmetric Contributions from Identical Agents in a Local Interaction Model," ISLA Working Papers 24, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2007.
- Breuille, Marie-Laure & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 2007.
"Sharing budgetary austerity under free mobility and asymmetric information: An optimal regulation approach to fiscal federalism,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1177-1196, June.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Robert J. Gary-Bobo, 2005. "Sharing Budgetary Austerity under Free Mobility and Asymmetric Information: An Optimal Regulation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," CESifo Working Paper Series 1559, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2013. "Entrepreneurial land developers: Joint production, local externalities, and mixed housing developments," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 68-79.
- Furtan, William Hartley & Guzel, A. & Weseen, A.S., 2005. "Landscape Clubs: Co-existence of GM and Organic Crops," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24495, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:12-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindsey, Robin, 2012. "Road pricing and investment," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 49-63.
- Gilles, Robert P. & Lazarova, Emiliya A. & Ruys, Pieter H.M., 2015.
"Stability in a network economy: The role of institutions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 375-399.
- Robert P. GILLES & Emiliya A. LAZAROVA & Pieter H.M. RUYS, 2015. "Stability in a Network Economy: The Role of Institutions," CIRIEC Working Papers 1501, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2008. "New economic geography with heterogeneous preferences: An explanation of segregation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 306-324, January.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:106-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rustam Romaniuc & Dimitri Dubois & Gregory J. DeAngelo & Bryan C. McCannon, 2016. "Intergroup Solidarity and Local Public Goods Provision : An Experiment," Working Papers 16-11, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier.
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & Ritter, Moritz, 2014. "Efficient club formation in a frictional environment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 372-375.
- Eduardo Morales-Ramos, 2009. "The evolution of fuzzy multidimensional poverty in Mexico, 1994-2006," Working Papers 2009-04, Banco de México.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubchp:4-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.