The economics of outdoor recreation
In: Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Ashworth & Peter Johnson, 1996. "Sources of “value for money” for museum visitors: Some survey evidence," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(1), pages 67-83, March.
- repec:ags:frraes:188236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mordechai Shechter, 1991. "A comparative study of environmental amenity valuations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 129-155, June.
- Eom, Young-Sook & Larson, Douglas M., 2006. "Improving environmental valuation estimates through consistent use of revealed and stated preference information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 501-516, July.
- Termansen, Mette & Zandersen, Marianne & McClean, Colin J., 2008. "Spatial substitution patterns in forest recreation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Guy Garrod & Ken Willis, 1992. "The amenity value of woodland in Great Britain: A comparison of economic estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 415-434, July.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1988. "Testing Nonmarket Values In A Nonparametric Framework," Staff Papers 14050, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Clarke, Philip M., 1998. "Cost-benefit analysis and mammographic screening: a travel cost approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 767-787, December.
- Max Nielsen & Frank Jensen & Eva Roth, 2004. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of a Public Labelling Scheme of Fish Quality," Working Papers 53/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Whitehead, John C., 1992. "Measuring Use Value from Recreation Participation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 113-119, December.
- Nillesen, Eleonora & Wesseler, Justus & Cook, Averil, 2003. "Correcting for multiple destination trips in recreational use values using a mean-value approach; An application to Bellenden Ker National Park, Australia," Mansholt Working Papers 46733, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3638-:d:174953 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Mendes, 2003. "Pricing Recreation use of National Parks for an efficient Nature Conservation and Application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Gadaud, Juliette & Rambonilaza, Mbolatiana, 2010. "Amenity values and payment schemes for free recreation services from non-industrial private forest properties: A French case study," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 297-311, December.
- Huhtala, Anni, 2004. "What price recreation in Finland? – A contingent valuation study of non-market benefits of public outdoor recreation areas," MPRA Paper 24602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Termansen, Mette & McClean, Colin J. & Jensen, Frank Søndergaard, 2013. "Modelling and mapping spatial heterogeneity in forest recreation services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 48-57.
- Peters, T. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Boxall, Peter C., 1995. "A Random Utility Analysis of Southern Alberta Sportfishing," Project Report Series 24048, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Daniel Hellerstein, 1993. "Intertemporal data and travel cost analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 193-207, April.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:70:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0142-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:natchp:2-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.