Antitrust Policy toward Horizontal Mergers
In: Handbook of Industrial Organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilie Dargaud & Carlo Reggiani, 2015.
"On The Price Effects Of Horizontal Mergers: A Theoretical Interpretation,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 236-255, July.
- Emilie Dargaud & Carlo Reggiani, "undated". "Horizontal Mergers in the Spokes Model," Discussion Papers 09/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Emilie Dargaud & Carlo Reggiani, 2012. "On the Price Effects of Horizontal Mergers: A Theoretical Interpretation," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1201, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Emilie Dargaud & Carlo Reggiani, 2012. "On the Price Effects of Horizontal Mergers : A Theoretical Interpretation," Working Papers 1222, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Emilie Dargaud & Carlo Reggiani, 2012. "On the Price Effects of Horizontal Mergers : A Theoretical Interpretation," Working Papers halshs-00717467, HAL.
- Kai Hüschelrath & Kathrin Müller, 2015.
"Market Power, Efficiencies, and Entry Evidence from an Airline Merger,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(4), pages 239-255, June.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2012. "Market power, efficiencies, and entry: Evidence from an airline merger," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-070, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2016. "Structural remedies as a signaling device," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-6.
- Michele Bisceglia & Salvatore Piccolo & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "M&A Advisory and the Merger Review Process," CSEF Working Papers 515, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Manasakis, C. & Cabolis, C. & Moreno Ruiz, Diego, 2016. "R&D investments fostering horizontal mergers," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23280, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Kai Hüschelrath & Kathrin Müller, 2014. "Airline Networks, Mergers, and Consumer Welfare," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 48(3), pages 385-407, September.
- Xiaowei Cai & Kyle Stiegert & Stephen Koontz, 2011.
"Regime switching and oligopsony power: the case of U.S. beef processing,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(1), pages 99-109, January.
- Cai, Xiaowei & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Coonz, Steven R., 2010. "Regime Switching and Oligopsony Power: The Case of U.S. Beef Processing," Working Papers 201442, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Joel David, 2012. "The Aggregate Implications of Mergers and Acquisitions," 2012 Meeting Papers 1178, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ben Mermelstein & Volker Nocke & Mark A. Satterthwaite & Michael D. Whinston, 2020.
"Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 128(1), pages 301-341.
- Ben Mermelstein & Volker Nocke & Mark A. Satterthwaite & Michael D. Whinston, 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," NBER Working Papers 20051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark & Whinston, Michael, 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben Mermelstein & Volker Nocke & Mark A. Satterthwaite & Michael D. Whinston, 2018. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_038, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark A. & Whinston, Michael D., 2014. "Internal versus external growth in industries with scale economies: A computational model of optimal merger policy," Working Papers 14-10, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Breinlich, Holger & Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas, 2017. "International aspects of merger policy: A survey," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 415-429.
- Coublucq, Daniel, 2013. "Demand estimation with selection bias: A dynamic game approach with an application to the US railroad industry," DICE Discussion Papers 94, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- BOCCARD, Nicolas, 2009. "On efficiency, concentration and welfare," CORE Discussion Papers 2009040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Theodosios Dimopoulos & Stefano Sacchetto, 2014. "Merger Activity in Industry Equilibrium," GSIA Working Papers 2012-E47, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Antonio Rosato, 2014. "Entry by Takeover: Auctions vs. Negotiations," CSEF Working Papers 353, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Vajjhala, Shalini P. & Mische John, Anna & Evans, David A., 2008.
"Determining the Extent of Market and Extent of Resource for Stated Preference Survey Design Using Mapping Methods,"
dp-08-14, Resources For the Future.
- Shalini P. Vajjhala & Anna Mische John & David A. Evans, 2008. "Determining the Extent of Market and Extent of Resource for Stated Preference Survey Design Using Mapping Methods," NCEE Working Paper Series 200809, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2008.
- Dimopoulos, Theodosios & Sacchetto, Stefano, 2017. "Merger activity in industry equilibrium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 200-226.
More about this item
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indchp:3-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.