International differences in industrial organization
In: Handbook of Industrial Organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Ohkusa, Yasushi & Ariga, Kenn, 1999. "Estimating the mark-up over marginal cost: a panel analysis of Japanese firms 1971-1994," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1077-1111, November.
- Alvaro, Cuervo-Cazurra, 2011. "Selecting the country in which to start internationalization: The non-sequential internationalization model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 426-437, October.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Luigi Infante, 2003. "Sunk Costs of Exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 469, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zsolt Becsi & Ping Wang & Mark A. Wynne, 1998. "Endogenous market structures and financial development," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Alvaro CUERVO-CAZURRA & Luis Alfonso DAU, 2008. "Structural Reform And Firm Profitability In Developing Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp940, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kennedy, Robert E., 1997. "A tale of two economies: Economic restructuring in post-socialist Poland," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 841-865, June.
- Recanatini, Francesca & Wallsten, Scott J. & Lixin Colin Xu, 2000. "Surveying surveys and questioning questions - learning from World Bank experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2307, The World Bank.
- Oleg Badunenko & Michael Fritsch & Andreas Stephan, 2006. "What Determines the Technical Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry, Location, and Size," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 33/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Khanna, Tarun, 2000. "Business groups and social welfare in emerging markets: Existing evidence and unanswered questions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 748-761, May.
- Hussinger, Katrin & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Market and Technology Access Through Firm Acquisitions: Beyond One Size Fits All," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-037, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Sung Sup Rhee, 2008. "The Determinants Of Korea’S Foreign Direct Investment From The United States, 1980–2001: An Empirical Investigation Of Firm‐Level Data," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(1), pages 118-131, January.
- Roberts, M. & Tybout, J., 1993.
"An Empirical Model of Sunk Costs and the Decision to Export,"
4-93-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Mark J. & Tybout, James R., 1995. "An empirical model of sunk costs and the decision to export," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1436, The World Bank.
- Paul M. Healy & Krishna G. Palepu, 1993. "International Corporate Equity Associations: Who, Where, and Why?," NBER Chapters, in: Foreign Direct Investment, pages 231-254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dau, Luis Alfonso, 2018. "Contextualizing international learning: The moderating effects of mode of entry & subsidiary networks on the relationship between reforms & profitability," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 403-414.
- Davide Vannoni, 1999. "Empirical Studies of Vertical Integration: the Transaction Cost Orthodoxy," CERIS Working Paper 199903, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Christmann, Petra & Day, Diana & Yip, George S., 1999. "The relative influence of country conditions, industry structure, and business strategy on multinational corporation subsidiary performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 241-265.
- Islam, Majidul & Hossain, Ashrafee Tanvir, 2017. "Compliance with accounting standards by financial Institutions: Some evidence from Bangladesh," Research in Accounting Regulation, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 145-151.
- Mitton, Todd, 2008. "Institutions and concentration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 367-394, June.
- João Ferreira Brito & Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2013. "Economic Growth as the Result of Firms’ Aggregate Performance: Evidence from the OECD Countries," Economics and Management Research Projects: An International Journal, Open Access International Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 24-31, December.
- Estrin, Saul & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina, 2017. "Emerging Market Multinational Companies and Internationalization: The Role of Home Country Urbanization," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 326-339.
- Amato, Louis H. & Wilder, Ronald P., 2004. "Global competition and global markets: some empirical results," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 401-416, June.
- Ruben Tansini & Patricia Triunfo, 1998. "Eficiencia técnica y apertura comercial en cuatro ramas industriales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0998, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indchp:2-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.