Efficiency and Equity Effects of Land Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuko Nakano & Yuki Tanaka & Keijiro Otsuka, 2014. "To What Extent Do Improved Practices Increase Productivity of Small-Scale Rice Cultivation in A Rain-fed Area? : Evidence from Tanzania," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Roses, Joan R., 2015.
"Spanish land reform in the 1930s: economic necessity or political opportunism?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
64498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Juan Carmona & Joan R. Rosés & James Simpson, 2015. "Spanish Land Reform in the 1930s: Economic Necessity or Political Opportunism?," Working Papers 0090, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Takashi Yamano & Yuki Tanaka & Raphael Gitau, 2010. "Haki Yetu (It’s Our Right): Determinants of Post-Election Violence in Kenya," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-20, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Jeetendra P. Aryal & Stein T. Holden, 2012.
"Livestock and land share contracts in a Hindu society,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(5), pages 593-606, September.
- Aryal, Jeetendra P. & Holden, Stein T., 2011. "Livestock and Land Share Contracts in a Hindu Society," CLTS Working Papers 7/11, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:122-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Gollin & David Lagakos & Michael E. Waugh, 2014. "The Agricultural Productivity Gap," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(2), pages 939-993.
- Holden, Stein T. & Ali, Daniel & Deininger, Klaus & Hilhorst, Thea, 2016. "A Land Tenure Module for LSMS," CLTS Working Papers 1/16, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- James Roumasset, 2010.
"Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, June.
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 201003, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2013.
"Does it matter how much land your neighbour owns? The functioning of land markets in Poland from a social comparison perspective,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
171, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Fałkowski, Jan, 2013. "Does it matter how much land your neighbour owns? The functioning of land markets in Poland from a social comparison perspective," Working Papers 157118, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hoken, Hisatoshi, 2012. "Development of land rental market and its effect on household farming in rural China : an empirical study in Zhejiang Province," IDE Discussion Papers 323, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob E., 2015. "What are the Drivers of Rural Land Rental Markets in sub-Saharan Africa, and how do they Impact Household Welfare? Evidence from Malawi and Zambia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211454, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jikun Huang & Liangliang Gao & Scott Rozelle, 2012. "The effect of off-farm employment on the decisions of households to rent out and rent in cultivated land in China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Holden, Stein T,, 2017. "Policies for Improved Food Security: - The Roles of Land Tenure Policies and Land Markets," CLTS Working Papers 9/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Nakano, Yuko & Tanaka, Tuki & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2015. "To What Extent Does Modified System of Rice Intensification (SRI) Training Increase Productivity of Small-Scale Rice Cultivation in a Rain-Fed Area? Evidence from Tanzania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212521, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2011. "The impact of farmland readjustment and consolidation on structural adjustment: The case of Niigata, Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Céline Bignebat & Laure Latruffe, 2009. "Twenty years of land reforms in Central and Eastern Europe: state of play and outlook," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-19, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Jayne, T.S. & Chamberlin, Jordan & Headey, Derek D., 2014. "Land pressures, the evolution of farming systems, and development strategies in Africa: A synthesis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-17.
- Ito, Junichi & Bao, Zongshun & Ni, Jing, 2016. "Land rental development via institutional innovation in rural Jiangsu, China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmers; Farm Production and Farm Markets;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hagchp:5-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.