Accounting for Growth in the Information Age
In: Handbook of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garicano, Luis & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "Organizing growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 623-656.
- Schwerdt, Guido & Turunen, Jarkko, 2010. "Labor quality growth in Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 280-282, September.
- Belitz, Heike & Clemens, Marius & Gornig, Martin & Schiersch, Alexander & Schumacher, Dieter, 2010. "Wirtschaftsstrukturen, Produktiviät und Außenhandel im internationalen Vergleich," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 5-2010, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Sandro Mendonca, 2006.
"The Revolution Within: Ict And The Shifting Knowledge Base Of The World'S Largest Companies,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 777-799.
- Sandro Mendonça, 2005. "The Revolution Within: ICT and the Shifting Knowledge Base of the World’s Largest Companies," LEM Papers Series 2005/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Xiao, Sheng & Zhao, Shan, 2012. "Financial development, government ownership of banks and firm innovation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 880-906.
- Thomas Strobel, 2010. "Institutions and Innovations as Sources of Productivity Growth Cross-Country Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 87, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jin, Hui & Jorgenson, Dale W., 2010. "Econometric modeling of technical change," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 205-219, August.
- Guido Schwerdt & Jarkko Turunen, 2007. "Changes in Human Capital: Implications for Productivity Growth in the Euro Area," ifo Working Paper Series 53, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ceccobelli, M. & Gitto, S. & Mancuso, P., 2012.
"ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 282-292.
- Ceccobelli, Matteo & Gitto, Simone & Paolo, Mancuso, 2012. "ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 68642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hulten, Charles R., 2010. "Growth Accounting," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Massimo Del Gatto & Adriana Di Liberto & Carmelo Petraglia, 2011. "Measuring Productivity," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 952-1008, December.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2007.
"THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTION AND THE PUZZLING TRENDS IN TOBIN'S AVERAGE "q","
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(3), pages 929-951, August.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q," Development and Comp Systems 0511003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q," Macroeconomics 0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oğuz, Fuat, 2013. "Universal service in Turkey: Recent developments and a critical assessment," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 13-23.
- Onyimadu, Chukwuemeka, 2015. "A Case of Growth Without Development: A Comparative Study Between Nigeria and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 77202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru & Piergiorgio Chelucci, 2011.
"International Tfp Dynamics And Human Capital Stocks: A Panel Data Analysis, 1960–2003,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(1), pages 156-182, March.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & P. Chelucci, 2008. "International TFP Dynamics and Human Capital Stocks: a Panel Data Analysis, 1960-2003," Working Paper CRENoS 200812, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Unel, Bulent, 2010. "Analyzing skilled and unskilled labor efficiencies in the US," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 957-967, December.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Jin, Hui & Slesnick, Daniel T. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2013. "An Econometric Approach to General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Guido Schwerdt & Jarkko Turunen, 2007. "Growth In Euro Area Labor Quality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 716-734, December.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:172:y:2018:i:c:p:74-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Sterlacchini & Francesco Venturini, 2014.
"R&D and Productivity in High-Tech Manufacturing: A Comparison between Italy and Spain,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 359-379, July.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2011. "R&D and productivity in high-tech manufacturing: a comparison between Italy and Spain," MPRA Paper 30048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Strobel, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Capital-Skill Complementarities in German and US Industries Productivity Growth and the New Economy," ifo Working Paper Series 89, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aravena, Claudio & Villarreal, Francisco G. & Jofré, José, 2010. "Estimación de servicios de capital y productividad para América Latina," Estudios Estadísticos 68, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "The modern drivers of productivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 357-369.
- Smith, Kathryn, 2009. "Saving the World but Saving Too Much? Time Preference and Productivity in Climate Policy Modelling," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47619, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:grochp:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.