Reflections on Growth Theory
In: Handbook of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debdulal Mallick, 2012. "The role of capital-labour substitution in economic growth," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 89-101, April.
- Desdoigts, Alain & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2009.
"Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization: The emerging global middle class in perspective,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 248-258, November.
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2006. "Trade, demand spillovers and industrialization : The emerging global middle class in perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00111186, HAL.
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2009. "Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization: The emerging global middle class in perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429016, HAL.
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2006. "Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization : the emerging global middle class in perspective," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06014a, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Jul 2007.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2010. "Models of Growth and Firm Heterogeneity," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 547-576, September.
- Esteban-Pretel, Julen & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2014.
"On the role of policy interventions in structural change and economic development: The case of postwar Japan,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 67-83.
- Julen ESTEBAN-PRETEL & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2009. "On the Role of Policy Interventions in Structural Change and Economic Development: The Case of Postwar Japan," Discussion papers 09001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- M. Khan & Alexander Zaslavski, 2007.
"On a Uniform Turnpike of the Third Kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 137-166, October.
- Khan, Ali & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2007. "On a uniform turnpike of the third kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 641, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2017. "Learning by Doing, Inequality, and Sustained Growth: A Middle-class Perspective," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series 2017/05, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Goettle, Richard J. & Ho, Mun S. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2013. "Energy, the Environment and US Economic Growth," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 2016. "Econometric general equilibrium modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 436-447.
- Wolfgang Kornprobst, 2007. "Horizontale und vertikale Innovationen in einem semi-endogenen Wachstumsmodell mit Kapitalakkumulation," Working Papers 033, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Khan, M. Ali & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2009. "On existence of optimal programs: The RSS model without concavity assumptions on felicities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 624-633, September.
More about this item
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:grochp:1-00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.