Public Action for Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Iyer, Lakshmi & Somanathan, Rohini, 2007. "Public Action for Public Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 6154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer & Rohini Somanathan, 2007. "Public Action for Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 12911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elise Huillery, 2011.
"The Impact of European Settlement within French West Africa: Did Pre-colonial Prosperous Areas Fall Behind?,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 20(2), pages 263-311, March.
- Elise Huillery, 2008. "The Impact of European Settlement within French West Africa. Did pre-colonial prosperous areas fall behind?," Working Papers DT/2008/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Frédéric Lesne, 2013. "School Fees, Parental Participation and Accountability: Evidence from Madagascar," Working Papers halshs-00825244, HAL.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2011.
"Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity, and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Research Working Papers
48, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2013. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity and Citizen Participation - Evidence from Indonesia," AMSE Working Papers 1306, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Feb 2013.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2013. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-00796194, HAL.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2011. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity, and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia," IDEP Working Papers 1101, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2011.
- Jha, Saumitra, 2014.
"‘Unfinished business’: Historic complementarities, political competition and ethnic violence in Gujarat,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 18-36.
- Saumitra Jha, 2013. "'Unfinished Business': Historic Complementarities, Political Competition and Ethnic Violence in Gujarat," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Religion and Culture, pages 18-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jha, Saumitra, 2014. "'Unfinished Business': Historic Complementarities, Political Competition and Ethnic Violence in Gujarat," Research Papers 2144, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bunte, Jonas B. & Kim, Alisha A., 2017. "Citizens’ Preferences and the Portfolio of Public Goods: Evidence from Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 28-39.
- Divya Balasubramaniam & Santanu Chatterjee & David B. Mustard, 2014.
"Got Water? Social Divisions and Access to Public Goods in Rural India,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(321), pages 140-160, January.
- Balasubramaniam, Divya & Chatterjee, Santanu & Mustard, David B., 2011. "Got Water? Social Divisions and Access to Public Goods in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 5977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mu, Ren & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2014. "Do elected leaders in a limited democracy have real power? Evidence from rural China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 17-27.
- Pal, Sarmistha & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2017.
"Fiscal decentralisation, local institutions and public good provision: evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 383-409.
- Sarmistha Pal & Zaki Wahhaj, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralisation, Local Institutions and Public Goods Provision: Evidence from Indonesia," Studies in Economics 1216, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pal, Sarmistha & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralisation, Local Institutions and Public Goods Provision: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prerna Singh & Dean Spears, 2017. "How status inequality between ethnic groups affects public goods provision: Experimental evidence on caste and tolerance for teacher absenteeism in India," WIDER Working Paper Series 129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Girard, Victoire, 2011. "The impact of inter-group relationships on intra-group cooperation. A case study in rural India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 32, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00825240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elise Huillery, 2010.
"The Impact of European Settlement within French West Africa,"
- Elise Huillery, 2010. "The Impact of European Settlement within French West Africa," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Véronique Gille, 2012. "Education spillovers: empirical evidence in rural India," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 4-24, April.
- Mu, Ren & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2011. "The role of elected and appointed village leaders in the allocation of public resources: Evidence from a low-income region in China," IFPRI discussion papers 1061, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Ryuji Kasahara & Keitaro Aoyagi & Masahiro Shoji & Mika Ueyama, 2013.
"Modes of Collective Action in Village Economies: Evidence from Natural and Artefactual Field Experiments in a Developing Country,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 31-51, March.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Kasahara, Ryuji & Aoyagi, Aoyagi & Shoji, Masahiro & Ueyama, Mika, 2012. "Modes of Collective Action in Village Economies:Evidence from Natural and Artefactual Field Experiments in a Developing Country," Working Papers 47, JICA Research Institute.
- Rohini Somanathan, 2016.
"Group Inequality in Democracies: Lessons from Cross-national Experiences,"
260, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Rohini Somanathan, 2016. "Group Inequality in Democracies: Lessons from Cross-National Experiences," Working Papers id:11335, eSocialSciences.
- Jonathan Gheyssens & Isabel Günther, 2013. "Conditional cooperation among the poor: a new profile?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 135, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Calzada, Joan & Iranzo Sancho, Susana, 2012. "Neither Private nor Public: The Effects of Communal Provision of Water on Child Health in Peru," Working Papers 2072/196649, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Gille, Véronique, 2011. "Education spillovers in farm productivity: empirical evidence in rural India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 31, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari Nagarajan & Kailash C.Pradhan, 2013. "The role of bribes in rural governance: The case of India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
Keywordspublic goods; collective action;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:5-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.