Foreign public capital flows
In: Handbook of Development Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ata Ozkaya, 2013. "Public Debt Stock Sustainability in Selected OECD Countries," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(1), pages 31-49.
- Emily T. Cremers & Partha Sen, 2005.
"Transfers and the Terms of Trade in an Overlapping Generations Model,"
138, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2010. "Transfers and the Terms of Trade in an Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:3004, eSocialSciences.
- Onel, Gulcan & Utkulu, Utku, 2006. "Modeling the long-run sustainability of Turkish external debt with structural changes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 669-682, July.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2001.
"Трансплантация Экономических Институтов
[Transplantation of Economic Institutions]," MPRA Paper 22034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "External Debt and Pro-Poor Growth," Macroeconomics 0504031, EconWPA.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2006.
"International credit and welfare: A paradoxical theorem and its policy implications,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1507-1528, August.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2005. "International Credit and Welfare: A Paradoxical Theorem and Its Policy Implications," Working Papers 05-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Carter, Patrick & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Dynamic aid allocation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 291-304.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Wen-Ya & Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Wang, Yu-Lin, 2003. "Solving the real business cycles model of small-open economies by a sample-independent approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1663-1679, July.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- M.Yusuf Tashrifov, 2005. "Foreign Financial Aid, Government Policies and Economic Growth: Does the Policy Setting in Developing Countries Matter?," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-10, International and Development Economics.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Makoto Yano, 1999.
"Aid, Nontraded Goods, and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 431-449, June.
- Yano, M. & Nugent, J.B. & Lay, R.N., 1995. "Aid, Non-Traded Goods and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries," Papers 9515, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Jan Willem Gunning, 2005. "Pourquoi donner de l'aide ?," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(2), pages 7-50.
- Adam, Antonis & Moutos, Thomas, 2014. "Do capital importing countries pay higher prices for their imports of goods?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 95-108.
More about this item
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:2-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .