Avaliação Do Sistema De Informação Sobre Nascidos Vivos (Sinasc) - Mesoregiões De Minas Gerais - 2000
In: Anais do XI Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 11th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996. "Trade policy and the Third World metropolis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Reed, William J., 2001. "The Pareto, Zipf and other power laws," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 15-19, December.
- Diego Puga, 1996.
"Urbanisation Patterns: European vs Less Developed Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0305, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Puga, Diego, 1996. "Urbanisation patterns: European vs less developed countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rosen, Kenneth T. & Resnick, Mitchel, 1980. "The size distribution of cities: An examination of the Pareto law and primacy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 165-186, September.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2001.
"Large Metropolises in the Third World: An Explanation,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(8), pages 1359-1371, July.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2000. "Large metropolises in the Third World: an explanation," Working Papers 0004, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:diam04:200412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.