Challenges for emerging market economies
In: Challenges related to capital flows: Latin American perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo, 2013.
"On graduation from fiscal procyclicality,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 32-47.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Carlos A. Végh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2011. "On Graduation from Fiscal Procyclicality," NBER Working Papers 17619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo, 2012. "On Graduation from Fiscal Procyclicality," Working Paper Series rwp12-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2012. "On Graduation from Fiscal Procyclicality," CID Working Papers 248, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Vulentin, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos A & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "On Graduation from Fiscal Procyclicality," Scholarly Articles 8694931, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Yavuz Arslan & Evren Ceritoğlu, 2013. "Quality Growth Versus Inflation in Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 31-43, March.
- Shafik Hebous, 2011.
"The Effects Of Discretionary Fiscal Policy On Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 674-707, September.
- Hebous, Shafik, 2009. "The Effects of Discretionary Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal," MPRA Paper 23300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- Hakan Kara & Fethi ÃÄÃ¼nÃ§, 2008. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: The Turkish Experience," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(6), pages 52-66, November.
- Morten O. Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2007.
"Explaining the Effects of Government Spending Shocks on Consumption and the Real Exchange Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
13328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravn, Morten O & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2007. "Explaining the Effects of Government Spending Shocks on Consumption and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 6541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:68-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.