|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Cheung Kong Graduate School of BusinessBeijing, China
RePEc:edi:ckgsbcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Noel Watson & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2005. "Decentralized Serial Supply Chains Subject to Order Delays and Information Distortion: Exploiting Real-Time Sales Data," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 152-168, May.
- Teck H. Ho & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2004. "Setting Customer Expectation in Service Delivery: An Integrated Marketing-Operations Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(4), pages 479-488, April.
- Marshall Fisher & Kamalini Ramdas & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Ending Inventory Valuation in Multiperiod Production Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 679-692, May.
- Fangruo Chen & Awi Federgruen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Coordination Mechanisms for a Distribution System with One Supplier and Multiple Retailers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 693-708, May.
- Yunzeng Wang & Morris A. Cohen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2000. "A Two-Echelon Repairable Inventory System with Stocking-Center-Dependent Depot Replenishment Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1441-1453, November.
- Wen Zhao & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2000. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing for Perishable Assets with Nonhomogeneous Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 375-388, March.
- Fangruo Chen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 1994. "Evaluating Echelon Stock (R, nQ) Policies in Serial Production/Inventory Systems with Stochastic Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1262-1275, October.
- Fangruo Chen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 1994. "Lower Bounds for Multi-Echelon Stochastic Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1426-1443, November.
- A. Federgruen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 1993. "Optimal Power-of-Two Replenishment Strategies in Capacitated General Production/Distribution Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 710-727, June.
- Yu-Sheng Zheng, 1992. "On Properties of Stochastic Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 87-103, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yusheng Zheng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.