Boris Savelievich Zhikharevich
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Urban and Regional Economics St. Petersburg, Russia
Faculty of Economics
Saint Petersburg Branch
National Research University Higher School of Economics
RePEc:edi:duhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- B.S. Zhikharevich (firstname.lastname@example.org), 2012. "An approach to assessing efficiency of strategic planning at the municipal level," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- B.S. Zhikharevich(email@example.com), 2011. "Strategic planning as a factor of cooperative competitiveness," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 1.
- B. Zhikharevich & N. Zhunda & O. Rusetskaia, 2007. "Local Economic Policy in Russia in the Process of Reform," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 73-86.
- B. Zhikharevich & N. Zhunda & O. Rusetskaya., 2006. "Economic Policy of Local Authorities in Reforming Russia," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- I. A. Karelina & L. E. Limonov & B. S. Zhikharevich, 1998. "Strategic planning in St Petersburg," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 5-19.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- I. A. Karelina & L. E. Limonov & B. S. Zhikharevich, 1998.
"Strategic planning in St Petersburg,"
Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 5-19.
- B. S. Zhikharevich & T. K. Pribyshin, 2020. "The First Five Years of Urban Strategic Planning in Russia under Federal Law (2014–2019)," Regional Research of Russia, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 202-212, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Boris Savelievich Zhikharevich should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.