|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Guanghua School of Management Beijing, China
RePEc:edi:gspkucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zabihollah Rezaee & Ran Zhang & Shahriar M. Saadullah & Douglas E. Ziegenfuss, 2011. "Corporate Governance Education: an Analysis of Existing Syllabi," The IUP Journal of Governance and Public Policy, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 62-91, March.
- Zhang, Ran & Lu, Zhengfei & Ye, Kangtao, 2010. "How do firms react to the prohibition of long-lived asset impairment reversals? Evidence from China," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 424-438, September.
- Wenjing Li & Ran Zhang, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Ownership Structure, and Political Interference: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 631-645, November.
- Ran Zhang & Jigao Zhu & Heng Yue & Chunyan Zhu, 2010. "Corporate Philanthropic Giving, Advertising Intensity, and Industry Competition Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 39-52, June.
- Ran Zhang & Zabihollah Rezaee & Jigao Zhu, 2010. "Corporate Philanthropic Disaster Response and Ownership Type: Evidence from Chinese Firms’ Response to the Sichuan Earthquake," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 51-63, January.
- Ran Zhang & Zabihollah Rezaee, 2009. "Do Credible Firms Perform Better in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 221-237, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ran Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.