|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics and Finance Bundoora, Australia
La Trobe Business School
La Trobe University
RePEc:edi:sblatau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jing Zhao & Hoi Ying Wong, 2012. "A closed-form solution to American options under general diffusion processes," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 725-737, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jing Zhao & Hoi Ying Wong, 2012.
"A closed-form solution to American options under general diffusion processes,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 725-737, July.
- Jun Cheng & Jin Zhang, 2012. "Analytical pricing of American options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 157-192, July.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Cecere, Liliana, 2015. "Pricing American options under the constant elasticity of variance model: An extension of the method by Barone-Adesi and Whaley," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 45-55.
- Song-Ping Zhu & Guiyuan Ma, 2018. "An analytical solution for the HJB equation arising from the Merton problem," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(01), pages 1-26, March.
- Takayuki Sakuma & Yuji Yamada, 2014. "Application of Homotopy Analysis Method to Option Pricing Under Lévy Processes," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(1), pages 1-14, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jing Zhao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.