|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
College of Economics and Management Beijing, China
Beijing University of Technology
RePEc:edi:cebjucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Fei Yuan & Kumiko Miyazaki, 2017. "Trajectory Identification as Proxies for Discerning the Dynamic Nature of Technological Change — The Case of Electric Vehicles Industry," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-20, February.
- Fei Yuan & Kumiko Miyazaki, 2018. "Patents and Networks: Case of Discerning the Evolutionary Nature of Technological Change in the Complex Product Industry," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Tugrul Daim & Alan Pilkington (ed.), Innovation Discovery Network Analysis of Research and Invention Activity for Technology Management, chapter 5, pages 93-120, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fei Yuan & Kumiko Miyazaki, 2017.
"Trajectory Identification as Proxies for Discerning the Dynamic Nature of Technological Change — The Case of Electric Vehicles Industry,"
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-20, February.
- Ávila-Robinson, Alfonso & Islam, Nazrul & Sengoku, Shintaro, 2019. "Co-evolutionary and systemic study on the evolution of emerging stem cell-based therapies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 324-339.
- Zhao Qu & Shanshan Zhang, 2020. "References to literature from the business sector in patent documents: a case study of charging technologies for electric vehicles," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 124(2), pages 867-886, August.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fei Yuan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.