Adam N. Walk
Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics Brisbane, Australia
Griffith Business School
: (07) 3875-5364
Nathan, Brisbane, Queensland, 4111
RePEc:edi:segriau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Brett Doran & Michael E. Drew & Adam N. Walk, "undated". "2012-07 The Retirement Risk Zone: A Baseline Study," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201207, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Robert J. Bianchi & Michael E. Drew & Adam N. Walk, "undated". "2012-08 Regimes in Australian Pension Fund Returns: A Hidden Semi-Markov Approach," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201208, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Robert J. Bianchi & Michael E. Drew & Adam N. Walk, 2010. "On the responsible investment disclosure practices of the world's largest pension funds," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 302-318, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Brett Doran & Michael E. Drew & Adam N. Walk, "undated".
"2012-07 The Retirement Risk Zone: A Baseline Study,"
Discussion Papers in Finance
finance:201207, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- David R Gallagher & Peter A Gardner & Camille H Schmidt & Terry S Walter, 2014. "Quality investing in an Australian context," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 39(4), pages 615-643, November.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adam N. Walk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.