Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Vittas, Dimitri & Wang, Bo, 1991. "Credit policies in Japan and Korea : a review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 747, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Wang, Bo, 1991.
"Credit policies in Japan and Korea : a review of the literature,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
747, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Yoon Je Cho, 1995. "Credit policies : lessons from East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1458, The World Bank.
- Hermes, Niels, 1997. "New explanations of the economic success of East Asia : lessons for developing and Eastern European countries," CDS Research Reports 199703, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- Yoon Je Cho & Hellmann, Thomas, 1993. "The government's role in Japanese and Korean credit markets : a new institutional economics perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1190, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1992. "Policy issues in financial regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 910, The World Bank.
- Calomiris, Charles W.*Himmelberg, Charles P., 1995. "Government credit policy and industrial performance : Japanese machine tool producers, 1963-91," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1434, The World Bank.
- Sayuri Shirai, 2001. "Searching for New Regulatory Frameworks for the Intermediate Financial Structure in Post-Crisis Asia," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bo Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.