(50%) Faculdade de Economia Faro, Portugal
Universidade do Algarve
Campus de Gambelas, 8000 Faro
RePEc:edi:ucualpt (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centro de Estudos e Formação Avançada em Gestão e Economia (CEFAGE-UE) Évora, Portugal
Universidade de Évora
: (351) 266 740 869
Colégio Espírito SANTO
RePEc:edi:cfevopt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jorge Andraz & Nélia Norte & Cristina Oliveira, 2015. "New insights on the long-term relationship between sovereign bonds debt and credit default swaps in Portugal," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105388, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jorge M. Andraz & Cristina M. Viegas & Nélia M. Norte, 2016. "On the relationship between sovereign bonds and credit default swaps in Portugal," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 18-36, March.
- Cristina Viegas & José Azevedo-Pereira, 2012. "Mortgage valuation: a quasi-closed-form solution," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 993-1001, May.
- Alieva Ghiulnara & Cristina Viegas, 2010. "Introduction of weather-derivative concepts: perspectives for Portugal," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 9-19, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Cristina Viegas & José Azevedo-Pereira, 2012.
"Mortgage valuation: a quasi-closed-form solution,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 993-1001, May.
- Robert J. Shiller & Rafal M. Wojakowski & M. Shahid Ebrahim & Mark B. Shackleton, 2017. "Continuous Workout Mortgages: Efficient Pricing and Systemic Implications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2116, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristina Viegas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.