Dragos Constantin Vasile
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Academia de Studii Economice din BucureştiBucureşti, Romania
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aseeero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Vasile Dragos Constantin, 2009. "Communicational Approach In The Organizational Change," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 185-190, May.
- Dragos Constantin Vasile, 2009. "Customer Contribution to improving Service Quality in the Hospitality Industry," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 441-450, June.
- Dragos Vasile, 2007. "E-commerce and Regulation Policy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(21), pages 105-114, February.
- Vasile, Dragos, 2006. "Competitive Strategy and Productivity Growth," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(3), pages 71-80, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vasile, Dragos, 2006.
"Competitive Strategy and Productivity Growth,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(3), pages 71-80, September.
- Claudia-Elena Þuclea & Ana-Mihaela Pãdurean, 2008. "Competitiveness In Hospitality Industry: Romanian Style," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(1), pages 105-114, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dragos Constantin Vasile should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.