Irina A. Troitskaia
Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
1, Building 46, Leninskie Gory, Moscow, 119992
RePEc:edi:femsuru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Irina Troitskaia & Gunnar Andersson, 2007. "Transition to modern contraception in Russia: evidence from the 1996 and 1999 Women’s Reproductive Health Surveys," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Troitskaia, Irina & Avdeev, Alexandre & Badurashvili, Irina & Kapanadze, Ekaterine & Tretjaküva, Vaida, 2009. "Étude comparative des pratiques contraceptives : France, Géorgie, Lituanie et Russie," Revue d'études comparatives Est-Ouest, Editions NecPlus, vol. 40(3-4), pages 241-272, December.
- Alexandre Avdeev & Alain Blum & Irina Troitskaia, 2004. "Le mariage paysan russe au XIXe siècle," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 59(6), pages 833-876.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Troitskaia, Irina & Avdeev, Alexandre & Badurashvili, Irina & Kapanadze, Ekaterine & Tretjaküva, Vaida, 2009.
"Étude comparative des pratiques contraceptives : France, Géorgie, Lituanie et Russie,"
Revue d'études comparatives Est-Ouest,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 40(3-4), pages 241-272, December.
- Rozemarijn Dereuddre & Bart Van de Putte & Piet Bracke, 2016. "Ready, Willing, and Able: Contraceptive Use Patterns Across Europe," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(4), pages 543-573, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina A. Troitskaia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.