(95%) Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit (SALDRU) Cape Town, South Africa
School of Economics
Faculty of Commerce
University of Cape Town
: +27 21 650 5696
+27 21 650 5697
Private BagX3, Rondebosch, 7701, Cape Town
RePEc:edi:sauctza (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)Bonn, Germany
P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn
RePEc:edi:izaaade (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Corrado Giulietti & Enrico Rettore & Sara Tonini, 2016.
"The Chips Are Down: The Influence of Family on Children's Trust Formation,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
856, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Giulietti, Corrado & Rettore, Enrico & Tonini, Sara, 2016. "The Chips Are Down: The Influence of Family on Children's Trust Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 9999, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Corrado Giulietti & Enrico Rettore & Sara Tonini, 2016. "The chips are down: The influence of family on children's trust formation," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-09, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Rettore, Enrico & Tonini, Sara, 2016. "The chips are down: The influence of family on children's trust formation," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Giulietti, Corrado & Rettore, Enrico & Tonini, Sara, 2017. "The chips are down: The influence of family on children's trust formation," GLO Discussion Paper Series 19, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bonini, Nicolao & Pighin, Stefania & Rettore, Enrico & Savadori, Lucia & Schena, Federico & Tonini, Sara & Tosi, Paolo, 2015.
"Overconfident People Are More Exposed to "Black Swan" Events: A Case Study of Avalanche Risk,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9009, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nicolao Bonini & Stefania Pighin & Enrico Rettore & Lucia Savadori & Federico Schena & Sara Tonini & Paolo Tosi, 2015. "Overconfident people are more exposed to “black swan” events: A case study of avalanche risk," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-02, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sara Tonini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.