|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Marketing and Management Bathurst, Australia
Faculty of Business
Charles Sturt University
RePEc:edi:skcsuau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Thomy, Buyani & Morrison, Mark & Bark, Rosalind, 2016. "Valuing urban riparian corridors: The interaction of riparian buffers and channel condition and their influence on property prices," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235637, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Buyani Thomy & Gurudeo Anand Tularam & Mahinda Siriwardana, 2013. "Partial Equilibrium Analysis to Determine the Impacts of a Southern African Customs Union-European Union Economic Partnership Agreement on Botswanaâ€™s Imports," American Journal of Economics and Business Administration, Science Publications, vol. 5(1), pages 1-14, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Buyani Thomy & Gurudeo Anand Tularam & Mahinda Siriwardana, 2013.
"Partial Equilibrium Analysis to Determine the Impacts of a Southern African Customs Union-European Union Economic Partnership Agreement on Botswanaâ€™s Imports,"
American Journal of Economics and Business Administration, Science Publications, vol. 5(1), pages 1-14, September.
- Agbahoungba, Lesfran Sam Wanilo & Thiam, Ibrahima, 2018. "Effets du Commerce Extérieur sur la Croissance Economique en Zone CEDEAO [Economic Growth effects of External Trade in ECOWAS]," MPRA Paper 89035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Manwa, Farai & Wijeweera, Albert & Kortt, Michael A., 2019. "Trade and growth in SACU countries: A panel data analysis," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 107-118.
- Manwa, Farai & Wijeweera, Albert, 2016. "Trade liberalisation and economic growth link: The case of Southern African Custom Union countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 12-21.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Buyani Thomy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.