İktisat Bölümü İstanbul, Turkey
İstanbul Medeniyet Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:ibmedtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Murat Taşdemir & Abdullah Yalama, 2014. "Volatility Spillover Effects in Interregional Equity Markets: Empirical Evidence from Brazil and Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 190-202, March.
- Murat TAŞDEMİR & Sami TABAN, 2010. "Türkiye için aylık istihdam verilerinin Durum-Uzay Metodu kullanılarak tahmin edilmesi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(288), pages 51-80.
- Murat Tasdemir, 2007. "Preferences UnderUncertainty and the Deficiencies of the Expected Utility Model," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 7(1), pages 307-318, December.
- Murat TAŞDEMİR, 2006. "Sözleşme iktisadında etkinlik sorunu ve eksik sözleşmeler teorisi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 21(244), pages 107-119.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Murat Taşdemir & Abdullah Yalama, 2014.
"Volatility Spillover Effects in Interregional Equity Markets: Empirical Evidence from Brazil and Turkey,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 190-202, March.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2015. "An analysis of dependence between Central and Eastern European stock markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 474-490.
- Raúl de Jesús Gutiérrez & Edgar Ortiz & Oswaldo García Salgado, 2017. "Los efectos de largo plazo de la asimetría y persistencia en la predicción de la volatilidad: evidencia para mercados accionarios de América Latina," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 62(4), pages 1063-1080, Octubre-D.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Murat Tasdemir
(Murat Tasdemir) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.