Simona Maria Stanescu
(Simona Maria Stanescu)
Institutul de Cercetare a Calitatii Vietii Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
: 004 021 4114800
004 021 4114805
Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:icacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Simona Maria STĂNESCU, 2015. "Unemployment Benefits In Member States Of The European Union: A Comparative Analysis," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 38(1), pages 191-202, June.
- Stănescu Simona Maria & Nemţanu Mirela Ileana, 2015. "Family Benefits In Member States Of The European Union: A Comparative Perspective," European Review of Applied Sociology, Sciendo, vol. 8(10), pages 29-41, June.
- Simona Maria STANESCU, 2014. "Challenges Of Social Policy Transformations In Romania," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 34(1), pages 225-234, June.
- Mariana Balan & Valentina Vasile & Simona Maria Stanescu, 2013. "Gravity Model Application to Estimate Romanian Migration Size," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(2), pages 74-78, June.
- Simona Maria STANESCU, 2012. "Provocarile Procesului De Imbunatatirea A Cadrului Legal De Functionare A Entitatilor De Economie Sociala Â€Â“ Regiunile De Dezvoltare Sud-Est Si Bucuresti Ilfov," Revista Europeana de Economie Sociala, Catalactica NGO, issue 2.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Simona Maria Stanescu
(Simona Maria Stanescu) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.