|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Vysoká Škola Ekonomická v PrazePraha, Czech Republic
: (02) 24 09 51 11
(02) 24 22 06 57
nam. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3
RePEc:edi:uevsecz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dominik Stroukal & Barbora Nedv?dová, 2016. "Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as an instrument of crime in cyberspace," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4407036, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dominik Stroukal, 2016. "A longitudinal analysis of the effect of unemployment on health," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 55-68, June.
- Dagmar Brožová & Dominik Stroukal, 2015.
"Teorie preferencí a kariéra žen na českém trhu práce
[Preference Theory and Women's Career Choice on the Czech Labour Market]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 382-399.
- Martina Žofková & Dominik Stroukal, 2014.
"Odhad mzdové srážky za mateřství v České republice
[Estimating the Motherhood Wage Penalty in the Czech Republic]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(5), pages 683-700.
- STROUKAL Dominik, 2013. "Price Discrimination On The Marijuana Market: Schwag Or Endo?," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(2), pages 128-136, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dominik Stroukal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.