|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|University of Zurich Departement for Business Administration Chair in Human Resource Management Plattenstrasse 14 CH-8032 Zurich Switzerland|
Swiss Leading House für BildungsÖkonomie Zürich, Switzerland
Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre
RePEc:edi:slhboch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Arnold, Alexandra & Staffelbach, Bruno, 2012. "Perceived Post-restructuring Job Insecurity: The Impact of Employees’ Trust in one’s Employer and Perceived Employability," Zeitschrift fuer Personalforschung. German Journal of Research in Human Resource Management, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 26(4), pages 307-330.
- Anja Feierabend & Philippe Mahler & Bruno Staffelbach, 2011. "Are there Spillover Effects of a Family Supportive Work Environment on Employees without Childcare Responsibilities?," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 22(2), pages 188-209.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anja Feierabend & Philippe Mahler & Bruno Staffelbach, 2011.
"Are there Spillover Effects of a Family Supportive Work Environment on Employees without Childcare Responsibilities?,"
management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 22(2), pages 188-209.
- Özgür Demirtaş & Aykut Arslan & Mustafa Karaca, 2019. "Why perceived organizational and supervisory family support is important for organizations? Evidence from the field," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 841-869, August.
- Sayah, Shiva & Suess, Stefan, 2013. "Conflict between Work and Life: The Case of Contract Workers in the German IT and Media Sectors," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 24(3), pages 222-244.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bruno Staffelbach should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.