Department of Quantitative Finance Hsin-Chu, Taiwan
National Tsing Hua University
: 886 3 574 2422
886 3 562 1823
101, Section 2, Kuang Fu Road, 30013 Hsinchu
RePEc:edi:dqnthtw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lee, Y. & So, Leh-chyan, 2013. "Enemies or Allies: Pricing counterparty credit risk for synthetic CDO tranches," MPRA Paper 52371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- So, Leh-chyan, 2013. "Are Real Options “Real”? Isolating Uncertainty from Risk in Real Options Analysis," MPRA Paper 52493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hung, Mao-Wei & So, Leh-Chyan, 2009. "New insights into India’s single stock futures markets," MPRA Paper 52491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hung, Mao-wei & Lee, Cheng-few & So, Leh-chyan, 2005. "Hedging with Foreign-listed Single Stock Futures," MPRA Paper 52372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-ling Chen & Leh-chyan So, 2014. "Validation of the Merton Distance to the Default Model under Ambiguity," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, March.
- M. -W. Hung & C. -F. Lee & L. -C. So, 2003. "Impact of foreign-listed single stock futures on the domestic underlying stock markets," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(9), pages 567-574.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- M. -W. Hung & C. -F. Lee & L. -C. So, 2003.
"Impact of foreign-listed single stock futures on the domestic underlying stock markets,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(9), pages 567-574.
- Chris Brooks & Ryan J. Davies & Sang Soo Kim, 2005. "Cross Hedging with Single Stock Futures," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2004-15, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Leh-chyan So should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.