Irina Viktorovna Soboleva
(Ирина Викторовна Соболева)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Economics Moscow, Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
: +7 499 129-0609
+7 499 724-1409
32, Nakhimovsky prospect, 117418, Moscow
RePEc:edi:derasru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chetvernina Tatyana & Lomonosova Svetlana & Soboleva Irina, 1998. "Development of Regional Labour Markets under Enterprise Restructuring Process," EERC Working Paper Series 96-050e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Irina Soboleva, 2011. "Patterns of Human Capital Development in Russia: Meeting the Challenge of Market Reforms and Globalization," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(2), pages 235-257, July.
- Soboleva, I., 2010. "The Reaction on the Crisis and Strategic Risks in the Labor’s Sphere," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 6, pages 148-149.
- I. Soboleva, 2010. "Paradoxes of the Measurement of Human Capital," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(11), pages 43-70.
- I. Soboleva, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Global Context and Russian Realities," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 82-95.
- I. Soboleva & T. Chetvernina, 1999. "The Scale of Unemployment in Russia and Means of Its Measuring," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- I. Soboleva, 2010.
"Paradoxes of the Measurement of Human Capital,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(11), pages 43-70.
- Inessa Gurban & Anatoliy Myzin, 2012. "System diagnostics of the human capital state of the Russianregions: conceptual approach and assessmentresults," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 32-39.
- McGuirk, Helen & Lenihan, Helena & Hart, Mark, 2015. "Measuring the impact of innovative human capital on small firms’ propensity to innovate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 965-976.
- I. Soboleva, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Global Context and Russian Realities,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 82-95.
- Davide Fiaschi & Elisa Giuliani & Federica Nieri, 2014. "Bric Companies Seeking Legitimacy Through Corporate Social Responsibility," Discussion Papers 2014/183, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- T.N. Savina, 2016. "The Institutionalization of the Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility: Opportunities and Prospects," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3B), pages 56-76.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina Viktorovna Soboleva
(Ирина Викторовна Соболева) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.