Korea Development Institute (KDI)Seoul, South Korea
RePEc:edi:kdiiikr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- In Ho Song, 2013. "House Prices and Monetary Policy: Focus on The Elasticity of Intra-Temporal Substitution between Housing and Consumption," 2013 Meeting Papers 747, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Song, In Ho, 2010. "House Prices and Consumption," MPRA Paper 27481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inho Song, 2018. "Aging and housing prices: the cases of Korea and Japan," Chapters, in: Dongchul Cho & Takatoshi Ito & Andrew Mason (ed.), Economic Stagnation in Japan, chapter 11, pages 232-260, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Inho Song, 2014. "Housing and macroeconomy, Korea: the role of housing loan-to-value," Chapters, in: Susan Wachter & Man Cho & Moon Joong Tcha (ed.), The Global Financial Crisis and Housing, chapter 11, pages 262-295, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Song, In Ho, 2010.
"House Prices and Consumption,"
27481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhicheng Zhou & Prapatchon Jariyapan, 2013. "The impact of macroeconomic policies to real estate market in People's Republic of China," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(3), pages 75-92, September.
- Michele Boldrin, 2012.
"Reconstructing the Great Recession,"
2012 Meeting Papers
1038, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michele Boldrin & Carlos Garriga & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Juan M. Sanchez, 2012. "Reconstructing the great recession," Working Papers 2013-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michele Boldrin & Carlos Garriga & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Juan M. Sanchez, 2020. "Reconstructing the Great Recession," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 102(3), pages 271-311, July.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Inho Song should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.