Ekonomická Fakulta Košice, Slovakia
Technická Univerzita v Košiciach
Nemcovej 32, 04001 Košice
RePEc:edi:eftuksk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Horvath, Denis & Sulikova, Veronika & Gazda, Vladimir & Sinicakova, Marianna, 2013. "The distance-based approach to the quantification of the world convergences and imbalances - comparisons across countries and factors," MPRA Paper 45033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veronika Å ulikovÃ¡ & Marianna SiniÄ Ã¡kovÃ¡ & Denis HorvÃ¡th, 2014. "Twin Deficits in Small Open Baltic Economies," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(2), pages 227-239, March.
- Marianna Siničáková, 2011. "Homogeneity of the European Union from the Point of View of Labour Market," Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education, Institute of Economic Sciences, issue 3-4, pages 17-28.
- Marianna Neupauerová & Peter Čisárik, 2009. "Can Exchange Rate Targeting Stabilise Inflation Pressures in Transition Countries? - Case of the Slovak and the Czech Republic," Economic Analysis, Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 42(3-4), pages 18-28.
- Emilia Jakubíková & Marianna Siničáková, 2009. "Problematic Aspects of Women Employment in Slovakia in Comparing with Visegrad Countries," Journal of Women's Entrepreneurship and Education, Institute of Economic Sciences, issue 3-4, pages 22-34.
- Marianna Neupauerová & Ján Vravec, 2007. "Monetary Strategies from the Perspective of Intermediate Objectives," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Marianna Neupauerová, 2006. "The Optimal Monetary Rule for the Slovak Republic," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 53(1), pages 79-87, March.
- Marianna Siničáková, 2011. "Banking Reform in Slovakia: Case of Commercial Banks and Central Bank," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Veronika Å ulikovÃ¡ & Marianna SiniÄ Ã¡kovÃ¡ & Denis HorvÃ¡th, 2014.
"Twin Deficits in Small Open Baltic Economies,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(2), pages 227-239, March.
- Vesna Stojcevska & Mite Miteski, 2016. "Assessment of the Impact of Fiscal Policy on the Current Account – the Twin Deficit Hypothesis in the Case of Macedonian Economy," Working Papers 2016-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Marianna Neupauerová, 2006.
"The Optimal Monetary Rule for the Slovak Republic,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 53(1), pages 79-87, March.
- Ahmet Ugur & Yusuf Ekrem Akbas & Mehmet Senturk, 2014. "Long Term Validity of Monetary Exchange Rate Model: Evidence from Turkey," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(51), pages 111-136, March.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marianna Sinicakova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.