Djamester A. Simarmata
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Simarmata, Djamester A., 2012. "Appropriate Wage to Economies of Scale for Growth: An Exploratory Study on New Paradigm for Development," MPRA Paper 41581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simarmata, Djamester A., 2007. "Keberlanjutan Fiskal di Indonesia [Fiscal Sustainability in Indonesia]," MPRA Paper 41344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simarmata, Djamester A., 2005. "Institutions for Healthy Assets Market and Economy: A Retrospect for Indonesia before 1997," MPRA Paper 41843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Simarmata, Djamester A., 2007.
"Keberlanjutan Fiskal di Indonesia [Fiscal Sustainability in Indonesia],"
41344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ray, Nikhil. & Velasquez, Agustin. & Islam, Iyanatul,, 2015. "Fiscal rules, growth and employment : a developing country perspective," ILO Working Papers 994881313402676, International Labour Organization.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Djamester A. Simarmata should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.