Vivek Kumar Singh
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo (CIMMYT)México, Mexico
: +52(55) 5804-2004
Apdo. Postal 6-641, 06600 Mexico, D.F.
RePEc:edi:cimmymx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Singh, Vivek Kumar & Singh, RD, 2011. "Pattern diversities in cropping systems in tribal regions: a case study of Jhabua tribal district in Madhya Pradesh, India," MPRA Paper 28156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, RD & Singh, Vivek Kumar, 2009. "Pattern Identification of Land use and Resource use efficiencies in Agriculture in Jhabua Tribal district in Madhya Pradesh," MPRA Paper 28543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Vivek Kumar, 2008. "Sustainability of Agricultural Development in Jhabua District of Madhya Pradesh," MPRA Paper 28158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Vivek Kumar & Singh, RD, 2007. "Agricultural development and regional carrying capacity measurement of agro-ecosystem in Jhabua tribal district in Madhya Pradesh," MPRA Paper 30565, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- V. Singh & P. Majumdar, 2011. "Antiferromagnetic order and phase coexistence in a model of antisite disordered double perovskites," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 83(2), pages 147-155, September.
- M. Dube & V. Singh, 1995. "Predictive efficiency of improved estimators in restricted regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 4(2), pages 323-331, December.
- S. Singh & K. Chakrabarty & V. Singh, 1976. "A modification of a continuous time model for first conception," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 13(1), pages 37-44, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vivek Kumar Singh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.