|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research Department Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
10 Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1574
RePEc:edi:rfrbpus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Elif Sen & Adam Scavette, 2017.
"Regional Spotlight: Purchasing Power Across the U.S,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 1-6, Q4.
- Elif Sen & Adam Scavette, 2017. "Regional Spotlight: Purchasing Power Across the U.S," Regional Spotlight, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 1-6.
- Elif Sen, 2016. "Regional Spotlight: Pension Gap Perils," Economic Insights, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 15-19, Q2.
- Elif Sen, 2016. "Pension Gap Perils," Regional Spotlight, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 15-19.
- Elif Sen, 2014. "Introducing the Philadelphia Fed nonmanufacturing survey," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 15-22.
- Elif Sen, 2010. "State unemployment rate nowcasts," Research Rap Special Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue oct.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elif Sen, 2014.
"Introducing the Philadelphia Fed nonmanufacturing survey,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 15-22.
- Jesus Canas & Amy Jordan, 2018. "Texas Service Sector Outlook Survey: Survey Methodology and Performance," Working Papers 1807, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elif Sen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.