|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Av. Cinco de Mayo #1-1 piso Col. Centro Mexico, D.F. 06059 Mexico|
Banco de MéxicoMéxico, Mexico
RePEc:edi:bangvmx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Books
- Ernesto Sepúlveda & Germán Coloma & Ana María Gómez & Rossana Corona & Juan Pablo Trujillo & Lino Jaramillo & Pablo Gerchunoff & Luis Alberto Zuleta & Gustavo Adolfo Ramírez & Dominique Hachette & Gui, 1993. "Privatization in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 334 edited by Rossana Corona & Manuel Sánchez, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ernesto Sepúlveda & Germán Coloma & Ana María Gómez & Rossana Corona & Juan Pablo Trujillo & Lino Jaramillo & Pablo Gerchunoff & Luis Alberto Zuleta & Gustavo Adolfo Ramírez & Dominique Hachette & Gui, 1993.
"Privatization in Latin America,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 334 edited by Rossana Corona & Manuel Sánchez, April.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2003. "The Truth About Privatization in Latin America," Research Department Publications 3180, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Naguib, Rania Ihab, 2009. "Institutional and Regulatory Frameworks of Privatisation and FDI:A Comparative Study between Egypt and Argentina," Department of Economics Working Papers 15959, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Jan G. Laarman, 1995. "Government Policies Affecting Forests in Latin America: An Agenda for Discussion," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6297, Inter-American Development Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ernesto Sepulveda-Villarreal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.