|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(70%) School of Business Wien, Austria
Megatrend International University Vienna
1070 Wien, Mondscheingasse 16
RePEc:edi:sbmiuat (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Technische Universität Graz, Institut für Städtebauhttp://www.stdb.tugraz.at/
(10%) Fakulta ekonómie a podnikania Bratislava, Slovakia
Paneurópska vysoká škola (Paneurouni)
Tomášikova 20, SK-821 02 Bratislava
RePEc:edi:fepansk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jörg Schütze, 2008. "Pricing strategies for perishable products: the case of Vienna and the hotel reservation system hrs.com," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Jörg Schütze & Matthias Sutter, 2003. "Voting in EMU - An Experimental Study of Institutional Innovation and the Role of Communication in the Stability and Growth Pact," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41, pages 645-664, September.
- Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Schuetze, Joerg H. & Lafer, Alois, 2002. "McCockerel measuring individual punishment and reciprocity in a simple value-laden dilemma game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 241-248, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Jörg Schütze & Matthias Sutter, 2003.
"Voting in EMU - An Experimental Study of Institutional Innovation and the Role of Communication in the Stability and Growth Pact,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41, pages 645-664, September.
- Corinna Ahlfeld, 2010. "Reputation Sells -Compensation Payments in the Political Sphere," Departmental Discussion Papers 145, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Matthias Sutter, 2006. "An experimental analysis of voting in the Stability and Growth Pact in the European Monetary Union," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 417-434, December.
- Bertrand Crettez & Régis Deloche, 2006. "On the unification of legal rules in the European Union," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 203-214, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joerg Schuetze should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.