|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1977 Economics Department; University of Wisconsin-Madison (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Robert Schenk, 2003. "CyberEconomics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 191-191, January.
- Robert Schenk, 1999. "Comment," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 277-277, January.
- Robert Schenk, 1987. "Altruism as a source of self-interested behavior," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 187-192, January.
- Schenk, Robert, 1986. "Radical Analyses of Imperialism, the Third World, and the Transition to Socialism: A Survey Article: A Comment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 676-676, June.
- Schenk, Robert E, 1980. "On Finding Determinants of Money-Stock Cycles," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(3), pages 502-512, August.
- Robert E. Schenk, 1978. "A Theory of Vacant Urban Land," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 6(2), pages 153-163, June.
- Robert E. Schenk, 2002. "Cybernomics: A Semi-Interactive, Almost Multimedia Way to Learn Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number prin1.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Robert Schenk, 1987.
"Altruism as a source of self-interested behavior,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 187-192, January.
- Dorothea Wahyu Ariani, 2017. "Good Soldiers and Good Actors: Is there Any Differences?," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Sumit Sarkar & Arundhati Sarkar Bose, 2018. "Partially Altruistic Choice in Presence of Consensus Bias," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 16(3), pages 853-861, September.
- Robert E. Schenk, 1978.
"A Theory of Vacant Urban Land,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 6(2), pages 153-163, June.
- Felipe Morandé & Alexandra Petermann & Miguel Vargas, 2010. "Determinants of Urban Vacant Land," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 188-202, February.
- Alexandra Petermann Reifschneider & Felipe Morandé & Miguel Vargas, "undated". "The Determinants of Vacant Land Inside Cities: the Case of Santiago De Chile," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600071, EcoMod.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert Schenk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.