Jacques Beno Sadik
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sadik, Jacques, 2008.
"Technology adoption, convergence, and divergence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 338-355, February.
- Dong-Hyeon Kim & Ho-Chuan Huang & Shu-Chin Lin & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2010. "Financial Development On Growth Convergence," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(4), pages 493-514, September.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2014. "Some properties of the technology gap between leading and lagging regions," MPRA Paper 71596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadja Wirz, 2008. "Assessing the Role of Technology Adoption in China's Growth Performance," EPRU Working Paper Series 2008-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ana Urraca-Ruiz & Nuria Esther Laguna-Molina, 2016. "Dynamic technological specialization, aggregated convergence and growth," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 195-221, April.
- Christiane Schuppert & Nadja Wirz, 2008. "Public Education and Growth in Developing Countries," EPRU Working Paper Series 08-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nuria Esther Laguna Molina & Ana Urraca Ruiz, 2014. "Technological Specialization,Technological Convergence And Growth," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 093, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jacques Beno Sadik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.