Mahpara Begum Sadaqat
|Applied Economics Research Centre karachi university Pakistan|
(50%) Department of Economics Karachi, Pakistan
University of Karachi
RePEc:edi:dekarpk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Applied Economics Research Center (AERC) Karachi, Pakistan
University of Karachi
RePEc:edi:aekarpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mohsin Nawaz & Mahpaar Sadaqat & Naveed Wahid Awan & Maria Qureshi, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: A Disaggregate Approach," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(1), pages 255-261, March.
- Akhtar Abdul Hai & Ambreen Fatima & Mahpara Sadaqat, 2010. "Socio-economic conditions of child labor: A case study for the fishing sector on Balochistan coast," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(4), pages 316-338, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mohsin Nawaz & Mahpaar Sadaqat & Naveed Wahid Awan & Maria Qureshi, 2012.
"Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: A Disaggregate Approach,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(1), pages 255-261, March.
- Saleheen, Khan & Farooq Ahmed, Jam & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth in Kazakhstan: Fresh Evidence from a Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 43460, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2012.
- Anthony N. Rezitis & Shaikh Mostak Ahammad, 2017. "Sectoral Growth and Energy Consumption in South and Southeast Asian Countries: Evidence from a Panel Data Approach," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 10, pages 1-17, November.
- Rafik Jbir & Lanouar Charfeddine, 2012. "Short Term Relationships between European Electricity Markets," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 276-281, June.
- Ismail Oladimeji Soile, 2015. "Bivariate Cointegration Analysis of Energy-Economy Interactions in Iran," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, pages 125-139.
- Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013.
"Trivariate Causality between Economic Growth, Urbanisation and Electricity Consumption in Angola: Cointegration and Causality Analysis,"
45580, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2013.
- Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "Trivariate causality between economic growth, urbanisation and electricity consumption in Angola: Cointegration and causality analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 876-884.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mahpara Begum Sadaqat should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.