|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|'Shanthi Mahal' Thambasetty Puloly West Point Pedro Northern Province Sri Lanka|
|Terminal Degree:||1999 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Point Pedro Institute of DevelopmentPoint Pedro, Sri Lanka
RePEc:edi:ptpidlk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wilfried Swenden & Papia Sengupta & Muttukrishna Sarvananthan & Aardra Surendran & Kanchana N. Ruwanpura, 2022. "State Capacity, Ideology and the Management of COVID-19 in South Asia: India and Sri Lanka in Perspective," Journal of South Asian Development, , vol. 17(3), pages 409-415, December.
- Muttukrishna Sarvananthan & Jeyapraba Suresh & Anushani Alagarajah, 2017. "Feminism, nationalism, and labour in post-civil war Northern Province of Sri Lanka," Development in Practice, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 122-128, January.
- Muttukrishna Sarvananthan, 2017. "Development Outcomes of Old and New Sources of International Development Finance in Sri Lanka," Journal of Developing Societies, , vol. 33(4), pages 488-516, December.
- Muttukrishna Sarvananthan, 2012. "Fiscal Devolution," South Asian Survey, , vol. 19(1), pages 101-111, March.
- Nisha Taneja & Muttukrishna Sarvananthan & Binod K. Karmacharya & Sanjib Pohit, 2004. "India's Informal Trade with Sri Lanka and Nepal: An Estimation," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 5(1), pages 27-54, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nisha Taneja & Muttukrishna Sarvananthan & Binod K. Karmacharya & Sanjib Pohit, 2004.
"India's Informal Trade with Sri Lanka and Nepal: An Estimation,"
South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 5(1), pages 27-54, March.
- Selim Raihan, 2015. "South Asian Economic Union," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 16(2_suppl), pages 3-18, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muttukrishna Sarvananthan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.