Academia de Studii Economice din BucureştiBucureşti, Romania
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aseeero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ana-Maria Sandica, 2010. "Credit Scoring Modelling: A Micro–Macro Approach," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 45, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Ana-Maria SÃNDICÃ, 2015. "The Role of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Ensuring Macroeconomic Stability in Romania," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(1), pages 110-124, June.
- Alexie ALUPOAIEI & Andrei HREBENCIUC & Ana-Maria SĂNDICĂ, 2013. "Analysing movements in investor’s risk aversion using the Heston volatility model," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(580)), pages 121-134, March.
- Ana-Maria Sandica & Alexie Alupoaiei, 2013. "The Implications for Fiscal Policy Considering Rule-of-Thumb Consumers in the New Keynesian Model for Romania," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Alexie Alupoaiei & Ana-Maria Sandica, 2013. "Assessing Structural Convergence between Romanian Economy and Euro Area: A Bayesian Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 372-383, July.
- SANDICA Ana-Maria, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability Assessment: A Panel Data Approach For Cee Countries," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 728-733.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ana-Maria Sandica should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.